Saunderton Train Station
Ticket office opening hours:
- NO Waiting room
- YES Ticket machine
- NO Toilet
- NO Impaired Access Staff
- Accessible Public Telephones No
- Accessible Taxis
- First Class Lounge No
- Help Points YES Yes
- Impaired Accessible Booking Office Counter No
- Impared Access Staff No
- Impared Access Ticket Gate
- Impaired Accessible Ticket Machines YES Yes
- Induction Loop YES Yes
- Impaired Mobility Set Down No
- National Key Toilets No
- Ramp for Train Access No
- Wheel chairs Available No
- Impaired Access Helpline Hours Monday - Sunday - 07:00 to 20:00
If you would like us to assist you in booking an accessible taxi for your onward journey please contact 03456 005 165.
Accesible Ticket Machine
The ticket machine at this station accepts payment by card only. The Permit to Travel ("PERTIS") machine is out of service until further notice.
- Helpline 1
Helpline Contact Details
03456 005 165
- Helpline Contact URL https://www.nationalrail.co.uk/
Nearest Stations with Facilities
- High Wycombe
- Princes Risborough
Step Free Access
Step Free Access Category B3.
Step-free access to Platform 2 only. Platform 2 is the Northbound platform for trains towards Princes Risborough, Aylesbury, Birmingham and Oxford.
If you are travelling to or from Saunderton station and are unable to access Platform 1 via the footbridge, a taxi will be provided to or from either High Wycombe or Princes Risborough stations. Please call 03456 005 165 (Option 3 and then Option 3) when making your travel plans, and before 22:00 on the day before travel.
Customers who drive to the station and who require level access to Platform 1 may wish to consider using Princes Risborough station (which has blue-badge parking next to the entrance, level access to all platforms and a staffed station ticket office). Princes Risborough station is a seven minute drive way from Saunderton.
Coverage: no Part Of Station
- Step Free Access Coverage Whole Station
- Toilets No
- Baby Change No
Ticketing Services & Information
- Oyster Pre-Pay No
- Pre-Purchase Collection YES Yes
- Ticket Machine YES Yes
- Customer Service Note At station entrance to platform 2.
Smartcard Issued: No
Smartcard Validator: No
Chiltern Smartcards can be obtained from www.chilternrailways.co.uk
- ATM No
- Baby Change No
- Bureau De Change No
- Lost Property 1
- Post Box YES Yes
- Shops No
- Seated Area YES Yes
- Station Buffet No
- Showers No
- Trolley No
- Wifi No
- Waiting Room 1
Phone number: 03456 005 165
- Lost Property: URL https://www.nationalrail.co.uk/
- Customer Service Note We welcome your feedback, suggestions and ideas to help us to make changes to improve your services.
- Information Systems DepartureScreensAnnouncements
- Lost Property Number 03456 005 165
- Staffing Level YES Yes
Station Seating Areas
Seated Area: Note
There are benches available on both platforms.
- Seated Area: Note
Station Location & Directions
- Latitude 51.67590446
- Longitude -0.825468633
Car Parking Details
Phone number: 03456 005 165
Number Accessible Spaces: 0
Accessible Car Park Equipment: Yes
Accessible Car Park Equipment Note:
Please note that Saunderton is an unstaffed station with limited facilities. There is no level access to Platform 1 (towards High Wycombe / London Marylebone). Access to Platform 1 is available only via the footbridge.
Monday - Sunday - open 24h
- Car Parking Details Phone number: 03456 005 165
Phones, Internet & Wi-fi
- Station Amenities: Telephone No
- Web Kiosk: Available No
- Station Amenities: Wi-Fi Find WiFi Hotspots around Saunderton station (http://btopenzone.hotspot-directory.com )
Mail and Express Services
Post Box: Note
The post box is set into the wall at the bottom of the car park.
- Post Box: Note
Dining and Shopping
- Dining & Shopping: Shops No
- Dining & Shopping: Station Buffet No
- Availability 1
- Closed Circuit TV YES Yes
The cycle shelter is located on Platform 2.
- Sheltered YES Yes
- Spaces 10
- Type Stands
- Bus Service: Availability YES Yes
- Bus Service: Note Information to plan your onward journey is available in a printable format here (http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/posters/SDR.pdf)
- Left Luggage: Available No
- Left Luggage: URL https://www.nationalrail.co.uk/
Rail Replacement Services
Rail replacement buses stop on the A4010 main road, at the bus stops near the Golden Cross pub. Please wait on the correct side of the road.
- Rail Replacement Services
Discover our range of ticket types and find the best fares for your journey
Find out more about the most popular destinations on our network
Look for planned changes to timetables on the dates you are due to travel
Discover the most popular routes on our network and plan your next journey